•  The Commonwealth of Massachusetts requires that students under the age of 18 obtain a permit to work.  This is commonly referred to as "working papers" and the requirements for documentation vary depending on the student's age.   

    Click here for details and to download the required forms.  Have the prospective employer complete the first page, and  follow the rest of the instructions as necessary.  Then bring the completed form to the CMHS Guidance Office for issuance of the actual work permit.

     The link is included here for your convenience, but all required paperwork is also available in our Guidance Office.