Parent Teacher Conference Sign Ups for CMS & CHS
Cohasset Middle School and High School are using PTC Wizard where parents can sign up for parent teacher conferences. Follow these steps to create a PTC Wizard account and sign up for conferences when appointments become available.
STEP 1: Create an account
- Go to https://cohassetk12.ptcwizard.com/parent/
- Click "create account"
- Add each of your student(s) by first and last name
- Consent to receive emails from PTC Wizard
Watch this Video Tutorial: How to create an account in PTC Wizard
You will receive confirmation of your account's creation from firstname.lastname@example.org
STEP 2: When appointments become available, log into your PTC Wizard account to sign up for conferences.
- Log into https://cohassetk12.ptcwizard.com/parent/
- Click ADD MEETING
- Choose the Middle or High School Parent Teacher Conference event
- Select a teacher or click to select more than one teacher and then click continue
- Choose open time slots and book your appointments
Watch this Video Tutorial: How to sign up for conferences in PTC Wizard
You will receive an email confirmation of your scheduled appointments from email@example.com
Important! All parent teacher conferences in the Middle and High School will take place in person on December 14 and 15, 2022. Each appointment will be no longer than 10 minutes long. Virtual conferences will not be offered at this time, so please ignore the "Virtual Room" column in your PTC Wizard schedule. Contact your school principal for more information.