Parent Teacher Conference Sign Ups for CMS & CHS
Cohasset Middle School and High School are using PTC Wizard where parents can sign up for parent teacher conferences. Follow these steps to create a PTC Wizard account and sign up for conferences when appointments become available.
STEP 1: Create an account
- Go to https://app.ptcwizard.com/cohassetk12/login
- Click "create account"
- Add each of your student(s) by first and last name
- Consent to receive emails from PTC Wizard
Watch this Video Tutorial: How to create an account in PTC Wizard
You will receive confirmation of your account's creation from firstname.lastname@example.org
STEP 2: When appointments become available, log into your PTC Wizard account to sign up for conferences.
- Log into https://app.ptcwizard.com/cohassetk12/login
- Click ADD MEETING
- Choose the Middle or High School Parent Teacher Conference event
- Select a teacher or click to select more than one teacher and then click continue
- Choose open time slots and book your appointments
Watch this Video Tutorial: How to sign up for conferences in PTC Wizard
You will receive an email confirmation of your scheduled appointments from email@example.com
Important! All parent-teacher conferences in the Middle and High School will take place in person. Each appointment will be no longer than 10 minutes long. Contact your school principal for more information.